Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THANK YOU JACKSONVILLE

I want to thank everyone for coming out to 9th & Main for our opening night. It was great to get back to some normality and see so many familiar faces. It has been a rough time for us all and want to especially thank all of the kind patrons and friends who have sent me such supportive messages. It means a lot to hear from each of you and I cannot thank you enough for your support. Below are a sampling of what people have been saying...

"As long as I've known you... Regardless of the goings on or the drama that may or may not have ensued over the years, I've yet to be disappointed by anything that you've put together. I've seen people come and go from the scene which I graze around and they always come back to what you do because you do it right and you do it for the people. I've always been a supporter of this scene and others based on what's presented. But I've never been as big a supporter than what I have been since you've taken the reigns. So, for all you do... Thanks. It really does mean allot to those of us who are in it for what it is and what it represents. And for those of us "elder goths", it means that much more."

"I just wanted to stop by and commend you on keeping the goth scene alive here in Jacksonville. There is no other place in Jacksonville....like "The Factory". I think there are alot of people who should recognize your hard work and dedication. If it wasn't for you (and everyone behind the scenes) there would be no Factory. Thank you so much MAX!!! WE ALL should sit down with you and buy you a drink!!!"

"I, for one, really appreciate what you are trying to do for Jacksonville's Arts and Entertainment community. You can quote me on that."

"I just wanted to thank you for your time and enthusiasm bringing back a night which I feel is deeply rooted in the entertainment needed in Jacksonville and which patrons have enjoyed for years"

No comments: